Looking for an easy, healthy and super delicious holiday treat for your pup? Look no further than these DIY Pumpkin & Apple Bars. These are sure to delight even the pickiest of pups this holiday season or anytime!
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add pumpkin, sliced apple, egg and melted coconut oil to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until uniform
- Spray molds of your choice with coconut oil spray and spoon mix into selected molds
- Bake 12-15 minutes
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy! 🙂
The links below are affiliate links. Any purchase you make through these links will support our website and will NOT increase your costs. We donate a percentage of all revenues to rescue & advocacy efforts.
These delicious treats can be made in any mold of your choosing. We especially like silicone molds for these types of treats. You can also buy many of the ingredients in bulk, which saves money.