Peanut Butter Frosting Pupper Cookies
We are thrilled to have Lita Marie & Otto join the Sarcastic Dog crew. Lita, a Registered Nurse who loves animals, cooking and taking her best friend, Otto, on adventures will be bringing Otto-tested dog treat recipes to the blog! YAY!!
Lita’s passion for dogs and cooking, as well as Otto’s sensitive stomach, has led her to begin making homemade dog treats. Otto, a ColoRADogs alumni rescue pup, is her inspiration and enthusiastic treat tester.
Follow Lita & Otto on Instagram @litapita2
Lita will be sharing her delicious dog-friendly recipes starting with these awesome Peanut Butter Frosted Pupper Cookies!
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 medium sized egg
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tsp creamy peanut butter (no sugar/sweetener or salt added)
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter as desired.
- Add banana, egg, carrot and peanut butter to blender and mix until smooth
- Add oat flour and mix
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/4" thick
- Create cookies using a cookie cutter or your hands
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When cool, either spread peanut butter on the cookies or, if you're feeling fancy, place peanut butter in a piping bag and decorate your Pupper Cookies as desired!
- You can blend rolled oats to create the oat flour
- Avoid peanut butter with any added salt, sugar or other sweetener
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for one week. You can freeze and thaw as needed.
Bringing Otto-tested dog treat recipes you!